Coursework format: Digital Comprehension with online quiz
Category and points accumulation: Category 1, 0.15 CPD points
Course time allocation: 1.5 hours
Course price: R350
Office Remix (WS-2) is the second module in the Future of Work Series.
The module will focus on the positive effects of mindful design on staff well being and performance within the physical work environment. The course content will make particular reference to how new digital collaboration implicates spatial planning within the office and will offer suggestions for new design methods towards creating hard wearing, adaptive and high performance spaces of the future.
- Comprehensively understand what drives performance
- Grasp the six key drivers to office design performance.
- Discern how ‘work comfort’ design can be more intentionally geared around encouraging a heightened productivity in both teams and individuals.
- Indicate what the four “P’s” stand to achieve.
- By reading the four case studies, correctly indicate the key design techniques that were implemented to achieve spaces which accelerate change and growth.
- Based on the presented case studies, conclusively comment on the most successful design techniques being implemented.
- The completion of the 10 part multiple choice quiz questions released upon course completion with the final grading of 80% or above.
- The completion of a short reflective essay.
Presentation by: CPD CONNECT
in association with Gauteng Institute for Architects, The Design Asemblage & Steelcase®
CPD CONNECT | Accessible & current PROFESSIONAL development
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cpdconnect.education
work towards growth #the knowledge able architect