NEW WORK NEW RULES
Coursework format: Digital Comprehension with online quiz
Category and points accumulation: Category 1, 0.15 CPD points
Course time allocation: 1.5 hours
Course price: R350
New Work-New Rules (WS-1) is the first module in the Future of Work Series.
This module highlights the stark differences between the linear work environment of the 20th century and the emergence of hyper-collaboration in the 21st century. By analysing how the introduction of new technologies for architectural design and drafting have brought with them the need for teams that are made up of team members with diverse skill-sets, the course content will introduce participants to the mechanisms of managing agile teams with particular reference to individuality, team empowerment and positive personal interaction.
- Understanding barriers to team work and cross-functional collaboration
- Understanding the key concepts necessary to assemble project teams based on skill-sets vs hierarchy
- Understanding the physical spaces and collaboration techniques that make agility in the workplace meaningful.
- The completion of the 10 part multiple choice quiz questions released upon course completion with the final grading of 80% or above.
- The completion of a short reflective essay.
Presentation by: CPD CONNECT
in association with Gauteng Institute for Architects, The Design Asemblage & Steelcase®
CPD CONNECT | Accessible & current PROFESSIONAL development
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cpdconnect.education
work towards growth #the knowledge able architect