Coursework format: Digital Comprehension with online quiz
Category and points accumulation: Category 1, 0.15 CPD points
Course time allocation: 1.5 hours
Course price: R350
Fast forward (WS-3) is the third module in the Future of Work Series.
The course content will make particular reference to how the digital AI realm is becoming a daily physical dwelling space for meetings, hang outs and office environments highlighting how adaptive spatial planning towards the AI realm is becoming increasingly necessary in order to produce the high performance future spaces desired and required.
- Have a deeper insight into the increasing percentages of a freelance workforce and how this impacts flexible work spaces.
- Grasp the importance of data categorizing tools and open our design thoughts to AI digital architectural design.
- Discern how digital collaboration is transforming work flows, production timelines and how spacial design processes need to accommodate this.
- Understand design tools used to assist in producing a mobile work force which can result in healthier spaces.
- Have exposure to what a simple AI office space may need to become and how the design flows would evolve around this.
- The ‘doing away with’ of digital presence disparity through walkthrough technologies and how the future of spacial design can accommodate this.
- The completion of the 10 part multiple choice quiz questions released upon course completion with the final grading of 80% or above.
- The completion of a short reflective essay.
Presentation by: CPD CONNECT
in association with Gauteng Institute for Architects, The Design Asemblage & Steelcase®
CPD CONNECT | Accessible & current PROFESSIONAL development
email@example.com | www.cpdconnect.education
work towards growth #the knowledge able architect