DESIGN THINKING MASTERCLASS
Coursework format: Pre-Recorded Webinar with online quiz
Category and points accumulation: Category 1, 0.2 CPD points
Course time allocation: 1.5 hours
Course price: R350
Design Thinking (IDS-1) is the first module in the Interior Design & Colour Series.
The masterclass is presented by John Lam Wai (Munich) in which he shares the discrepancies and similarities of UK-South African-Chinese office space and the cultural hierarchies that inform spatial layout. An assessment of research data and spatial distribution helps to engage participants in a Q&A session about the diversity of space and the appropriation of design across different cultures.
- To understand the similarities and differences in the spatial arrangement of 3 case study areas: UK, RSA & China
- To reflect on ones residential/ work environment and assess which nuances of hierarchy are present
- To imagine the workplace as an amalgamation of cultures and to assess the level to which one or more cultures are represented within the participants current work-context
- The completion of the 10 part multiple choice quiz questions released upon course completion with the final grading of 80% or above.
- The completion of a short reflective essay.
Presentation by: CPD CONNECT
in association with Gauteng Institute for Architects, The Design Asemblage & Steelcase®
CPD CONNECT | Accessible & current PROFESSIONAL development
email@example.com | www.cpdconnect.education
work towards growth #the knowledge able architect