Coursework format: Digital Comprehension with online quiz
Category and points accumulation: Category 1, 0.15 CPD points
Course time allocation: 1.5 hours
Course price: R350
Change Management (WS-4) is the forth module in the Future of Work Series.
The inevitability of change is the only constant, yet Architectural businesses continue to operate in reaction to ever-evolving project demands. The change management module will explore how traditional design firms can implement the 4 strategies of proactive planning in order that they may drive design innovation as well as company culture towards the effective implementation of their change management processes.
- Understanding the ingredients to successful change management
- Understanding the timelines associated with change management and the assembly of strategic task teams
- The ability to assess the context, complexity and risks associated with a change management plan and its suitability for the participants practise.
- The completion of the 10 part multiple choice quiz questions released upon course completion with the final grading of 80% or above.
- The completion of a short reflective essay.
Presentation by: CPD CONNECT
in association with Gauteng Institute for Architects, The Design Asemblage & Steelcase®
CPD CONNECT | Accessible & current PROFESSIONAL development
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cpdconnect.education
work towards growth #the knowledge able architect